Properties available are shown on the following pages. Should you find a property that is of interest to you then please contact the relevant person using their contact details provided.
The complete letting process typically takes six to eight weeks, although this timescale can be extended for a number of reasons. The letting process involves some, or all of the following stages:
- Agree detailed heads of terms.
- If you are not a current tenant of ours you will be required to complete a tenant reference form to allow us to take up financial references.
- We send the signed heads of terms to our client’s solicitor who will then issue you or your solicitor with a draft lease.
- We obtain our client’s approval for the letting plus approval from the superior landlord where applicable.
- You submit details of any fitting out works that you propose to undertake, including scale drawings and a written specification. If acceptable you will be told that these have been approved by our clients. You may also be required to complete an online application for Network Rail’s technical consent if necessary.
- You will be advised if any of your works will require planning consent and it is your responsibility to apply for and obtain planning consent. Most works within stations do not require planning consent but there are exceptions to this rule.
- When the works are agreed your contractor must provide site specific risk assessments and method statements for the works. If acceptable these will be approved.
- When the lease is agreed and completed you should be in a position to begin fitting out with a view to opening for trade as soon as possible.